The Boat House B
Parking spaces: 4
Across from the beach and close to the Port Vincent Marina, The Boat House B is a holiday house that can sleep up to 10 people.
With 5 bedrooms (King, Queen, Queen, 2 single, 2 single) that can sleep up to 10 guests; quilts, blankets & pillows are provided for those staying at The Boat House B (guests will need to bring their own linen and towels with them). A portacot is also available for those staying at The Boat House B.
This holiday accommodation has 2 bathrooms, and ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet, and another main bathroom also with a shower & toilet (no bath). A baby bath is provided for guests to use.
There is reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the combined lounge, kitchen & dining room as well as gas heating in the lounge room. The bedrooms have portable heaters and pedestal fans.
The 5th bedroom has 2 single beds, and doubles as a children’s retreat or rumps room with a television & DVD player. There is also a radio and board games.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you will need for your stay, with an electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and coffee plunger (you will need to supply your own ground coffee). There is also bar fridge for drinks, plus a high chair for toddlers.
The Boat House B is ideal for outdoor entertaining & relaxing, with a flat top gas barbecue & Weber, outdoor seating and views across the Port Vincent bay.
The Port Vincent Marina and boat ramp is just 250 metres from The Boat House B, and fishermen are catered for with a fish cleaning sink, crab cooker and off-street parking with room for a boat. The beach is within easy access to this holiday accommodation…just across the road.
Port Vincent is known for it’s water-based activities with the beach a hive of activity for swimming, aquatics programs or the Port Vincent sailing club’s competition or ‘come & try’ days.
- 5 bedrooms - King, Queen, Queen, 2 single, 2 single
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet
- Main bathroom has shower & toilet (no bath)
- Pedestal fans for bedrooms
- Bedrooms have portable heaters
- Television in main bedroom
- Baby bath
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in living area
- Combined lounge, kitchen & dining
- Main lounge room has television & DVD player
- Foxtel with sports & entertainment channels
- Gas heater in lounge room
- 5th bedroom doubles as a children’s retreat, with television & DVD player
- Board games
- Kitchen is well equipped with electric stove, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave
- Nespresso coffee machine (bring your own compatible capsules)
- Coffee plunger, bring your own ground coffee
- Bar fridge for drinks
- High chair
- Front load washing machine
- Flat top gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating
- Weber barbecue
- Fish cleaning sink
- Crab cooker (stored in rear tool shed)
- Off-street parking for 4 cars with room for a boat
- Yard is not secure
- Short walk to beach located across the road
- Sorry, pets not permitted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: Yes
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: No
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $115.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Port Vincent
Port Vincent is one of Yorke Peninsula's most versatile and popular holiday destinations, and is located on the eastern coastline.
The yachties sail over Gulf St Vincent from Adelaide and berth at the wharf or marina, and the town is perfect for young families.
The beach at Port Vincent is sandy and has a floating pontoon for young kids to swim from; older kids prefer to swim off the wharf, so this location suits all ages.
The sandy and shallow ‘back beach’ is popular for crab raking. The best time for crabbing is in months with an ‘r’ in them, due to the warmth of the water.
With two boat ramps to choose from – a 2 lane all tide boatramp, and a sailboat launch located near the Port Vincent Sailing Club - and 90-berth Port Vincent Marina, all type of boats and watercraft are catered for.
Join the local flotilla on a Sunday during summer - you would be most welcome!
Port Vincent has several cliff top lookouts and scenic walking trails around the town, which allow you to choose your own postcard views.
With a chemist, hotel, takeaways, coffee shop, service stations, butcher, newsagency and specialty shops, Port Vincent provides you with everything you need for your stay.
Port Vincent is located approximately 2 ½ hours drive from Adelaide.