Located on Port Vincent’s Marine Parade, aVitamin Sea is an easy walk to the foreshore, beaches and playground.
With 3 bedrooms (queen & single, queens & single, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) plus trundle), aVitamin Sea can sleep up to 10 people; and a portacot is available for guests. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring any other linen with them.
All 3 bedrooms each have a television with USB port, 2 with DVD players. The main bathroom has a bath and shower, and a separate toilet.
There is reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning in the lounge room and kitchen, with ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms plus a pedestal fan if needed. In the lounge room is a spacious chaise lounge suite, large television with USB port and DVD player, along with board games and books.
aVitamin Sea’s kitchen is fully equipped with everything guests need for their stay including an electric stove, dishwasher, microwave, and coffee machine (bring your own Dolce Gusto compatible capsules). There is a breakfast bar, and a large side by side fridge/freezer is located in the nearby laundry.
The front deck is fully enclosed with cafe blinds and has an outdoor gas heater. It has ramp access and is sheltered making it enjoyable year-round with plenty of seating and dining options and sea views across to the foreshore.
The lounge room opens onto the deck through sliding doors making it easy for entertaining and allowing the sea breeze through the house.
At the rear of the holiday accommodation is a smaller deck with relaxed lounge seating and a hooded gas barbecue. There’s also an outdoor shower.
aVitamin Sea is a great holiday house for infants or small children, with a large rear secure yard, high chair, baby bath and paddle pool.
Bring your boat & fishing gear with you on your holiday. aVitamin Sea has off-street parking for up to 2 cars with room for a boat & a fish cleaning area in the back yard; there’s also public boat parking across the road for any additional boats.
The Port Vincent back beach is within walking distance (about 50 metres), so don’t forget your crab rakes for a delicious feed of local Blue Swimmer Crabs.
Pets are welcome to stay at aVitamin Sea (outside only but no cats), when booking your accommodation just let the Country Getaways staff know if you wish to bring your furry friend with you.
With its foreshore location, aVitamin Sea is just a short walk to the Port Vincent main street, hotel, kiosk and cafes, and supermarket.
- 3 bedrooms - Queen & Single, Queen & Single, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) plus trundle
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Baby bath
- Television with USB port in all 3 bedrooms
- DVD player in 2 bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Pedestal fan
- Spacious lounge room opening out onto the front deck
- Lounge room has reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning
- Large television with USB port & DVD player in lounge room
- Board games
- Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning in kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove & cooktop, dishwasher & microwave
- Coffee pod machine (bring your own Dolce Gusto compatible capsules)
- Large side by side fridge/freezer
- High chair
- Breakfast bar
- Outdoor seating & dining at front of house
- Sea views from large sheltered deck at front of house
- Fully enclosed front deck with cafe blinds & gas heating
- Ramp access to front deck
- Top load washing machine
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Fish cleaning area
- Secure rear yard
- Lawned area great for small children
- Paddle pool
- Off-street parking for 2 cars with room for a boat
- Public boat trailer parking located across the road
- No guest access to shed
- Short walk to main or back beach
- Pets by arrangement only – no cats ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)