Located on the main street and across the road from Stansbury’s foreshore, GOR-JESS is a spacious house ideal for a family holiday by the beach.
GOR-JESS can sleep up to 10 people across 4 bedrooms - queen, queen plus single & trundle, queen, and 2 singles. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided for guests, but guests will need to bring their own linen and towels with them.
There is one main bathroom with a shower & toilet, plus a 2nd separate toilet.
The lounge room has reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning, and pedestal fans are provided in the bedrooms.
The large combined kitchen/dining area is well-equipped with an electric stove, cooktop, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave & small television. There is a coffee machine (bring your own compatible Nespresso pods) and a coffee plunger (bring ground coffee or purchase from the supermarket across the road).
There is a large television with USB port & DVD player in the lounge room, along with board games and a bluetooth speaker. There is a PlayStation 2 games console with some games.
Outside is plenty of outdoor seating along with a hooded gas barbecue, and the enclosed rear verandah is a great all-weather spot for relaxing.
The rear yard is secure and with a large lawned area and has expansive sea views of Oyster Bay and the Stansbury jetty.
Stansbury is a popular location for fishing from beach, boat or jetty and the boat ramp and jetty is just a short drive away. GOR-JESS has a shaded fish cleaning area near the fruit trees in the rear yard, with boat parking in the driveway.
Stansbury is a great spot for catching Blue Swimmer Crabs and provides crab nets, rakes, tubs, crab cooking pot & burner.
There is off-street parking in the driveway off Anzac Parade with room for up to 4 vehicles and room for a boat; and angle street parking is accessible at the from of the house in Saint Vincent Street.
If you’re looking for accommodation that can sleep 2 families, GOR-JESS is perfect for you.
- 4 bedrooms - Queen, Queen plus Single & trundle, Queen, 2 Singles
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- 2nd toilet
- Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning in lounge room
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Combined kitchen/dining area
- Television in kitchen/dining
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric stove, cooktop, dishwasher, fridge, freezer & microwave
- Nespresso coffee machine (bring your own compatible capsules)
- Coffee plunger (bring your own ground coffee)
- Television with USB port & DVD player in lounge room
- Board games
- PlayStation 2 with some games
- Bluetooth speaker
- Top load washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Large hooded gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating
- Totem tennis
- Fish cleaning area
- Crab nets
- Crab rakes & tubs
- Crab cooking pot & burner
- Sea views
- Secure rear yard
- Off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles
- No guest access to garage
- Sorry, pets not permitted