Parking spaces: 4
Located within the Copper Cove Marina at Wallaroo, Marina Belle is a spacious single level waterfront property with a private pontoon.
With 3 bedrooms – queen, trio bunk & single, trio bunk & single - Marina Belle can sleep up to 10 people. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The queen bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet, and in the main bathroom is a bath & shower, with a separate toilet.
Marina Belle has reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout, with a pedestal fan in the house for use in any rooms.
The living area is spacious with the open plan kitchen, lounge & dining room overlooking the marina with water views.
The lounge room has plenty of seating options, board games, a large television with USB port, BluRay player and some DVD’s are provided.
Marina Belle has a well-equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, Puratap water filter, large fried/freezer, electric oven & gas cooktop. There is a Saeco automatic coffee machine for guests to use, but you will need to bring your own coffee beans or purchase locally.
A second lounge room is a great kids retreat with a double sofa bed, television (with USB port) & BluRay player.
The laundry has a front load washing machine, iron and ironing board, plus a 2nd fridge/freezer for drinks or bait.
At the rear of the holiday accommodation is a large outdoor undercover entertaining area with dining & seating, and a hooded gas barbecue. You can enjoy the water views and relaxing marina atmosphere from the comfort of the veranda, with café blinds to enclose the area and provide protection from the wind.
Marina Belle has a large floating pontoon with tie ups for securing your boat, and you can enjoy fishing and swimming direct from the pontoon in the marina canal.
The yard facing the marina is fenced and secure with a 1.2 metre high lockable pool fence, with stairs leading down to the pontoon and pathway.
There are plenty of parking options at Marina Belle with undercover garage parking for 2 cars, and off-street parking behind a fence for another 2 cars; with room for a boat.
Located a short drive from the Wallaroo township or just a 10-minute walk to north beach along Pommern Way, Marina Belle is a great holiday house for a family wanting to enjoy a waterfront escape.
Trio Bunk: 2
- 3 bedrooms – queen, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) & single, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) & single
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet
- Main bathroom has bath, shower & separate toilet
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Pedestal fan
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room with water views
- Lounge room has large television with USB port
- BluRay player
- DVD’s provided
- Board games
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, Puratap water filter, electric oven & gas cooktop
- Large fridge/freezer
- Saeco automatic coffee machine (guests need to bring coffee beans or purchase locally)
- Separate lounge room has double sofa bed, television (with USB port) & BluRay player
- 2nd fridge/freezer for drinks or bait
- Front load washing machine
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area with dining & seating
- Café blinds to provide protection from wind
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Secure fenced rear yard facing the marina canal (1.2 metre high locked pool fence)
- Portable fish cleaning sink for use on marina pontoon (stored in shed)
- Undercover garage parking for 2 cars
- Off-street parking for 2 cars in front of garage and behind fence (maximum width 3 metres)
- Room for boat parking
- Tie ups on pontoon for securing boat
- 10 minutes’ walk to Wallaroo North Beach
- Sorry, pets not permitted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: Yes
Group stays (10+ guests): Yes
Pet friendly: No
Washing Machine: Yes
Cleaning fee: $90.00
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Wallaroo Marina
Wallaroo Marina is located in the Copper Coast, near the top of Yorke Peninsula on the western side.
The Copper Cove Wallaroo Marina, is situated just to the north of the main township and is popular for residential houses and holiday homes. With its twisting waterfront homes, the marina at Wallaroo is popular for retiring farmers and holiday makers.
The Wallaroo Heritage & Nautical Museum is worth a visit. It relives the fascinating history of the town, which was once a busy port that delivered copper to the world. George the Giant Squid is also a popular attraction at the museum.
The town jetty is popular for divers with many types of sea life to discover and explore and is perfect for fishing. But, if you’re not a fisherman, seafood is fresh and plentiful from the many retail outlets around town. Or if you want to fish but don't have your own boat, several fishing charters operate from the town's boat ramp, and would be able to show you the best fishing spots.
Wallaroo is a well serviced town containing everything you would need within a short walk or 5 minute drive from your accommodation.
Wallaroo Marina is approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.