Marina Dream is a 2-storey waterfront holiday house located on the Copper Cove Marina at Wallaroo, with a spacious living area and multiple bedrooms & bathrooms, ideal for family groups, couples or corporate visitors travelling to Yorke Peninsula.
Sleeping up to 10 people, Marina Dream has 5 upstairs bedrooms – super king, queen, queen, double, bunk (2 singles). Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
There are 2 bathrooms at the holiday house with the upstairs master bedroom having an ensuite bathroom, with walk-in shower, double vanity & toilet. The main bathroom is a 3-way design with a bath, walk-in shower & vanity, with a separate toilet. Downstairs is a 3rd toilet.
Guests can enjoy year-round comfort at Marina Dream with reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the accommodation.
The spacious open plan living area comprises the lounge room, kitchen & dining spaces, with access to the rear yard & pontoon.
There is sofa seating in the lounge room with a large television (with HDMI port), DVD player, DVDs & board games. Complimentary WiFi access is available for guests during their stay.
The downstairs kitchen is fully equipped with an electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, and large fridge/freezer; with an additional fridge/freezer available.
Marina Dream has a full laundry, with a front load washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board.
At the rear of the house overlooking the marina canal, guests can relax in the undercover entertaining area with outdoor dining & lounge seating, Weber Q barbecue, Weber kettle, and shaded café blinds can be used to keep the space cool. The entertaining area has morning sun and afternoon shade, and is sheltered from the wind.
The front and rear yards at Marina Dream are unfenced, and guests have direct access from the house to the pontoon and marina frontage.
For those coming to fish, the Wallaroo boat ramp is just a 5-minute drive away, and there are fish cleaning facilities at the holiday house. Small boats can use the marina pontoon for tethering along the short sides.
There is undercover garage parking for 2 cars, and off-street driveway parking for up to 3 cars, with room for a boat to be parked in the driveway.
Marina Dream is just a 5-minute drive to North Beach or to Wallaroo's main street with a range of shopping & dining options available across the town.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration
- 1 King bed
- 2 Queen beds
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Double Bunk bed
- 5 bedrooms – super king, queen, queen, double, bunk (2 singles)
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanity & toilet
- Main 3-way bathroom with bath, walk-in shower & vanity
- Separate toilet
- 3rd toilet downstairs
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Spacious downstairs open plan living area comprising lounge room, kitchen & dining
- Sofa seating in lounge room
- Large television with HDMI port
- DVD player
- Board games
- WiFi for guests use
- Master king bedroom has lounge seating & large television (with HDMI port)
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, and large fridge with freezer on the bottom
- Nespresso coffee machine (guests need to bring compatible pods or purchase locally)
- Additional fridge with freezer
- Table tennis table in undercover outdoor area
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Ironing board
- Undercover entertaining area overlooking marina
- Outdoor dining & lounge seating
- Weber Q hooded gas barbecue
- Weber kettle (guests need to bring heat beads to use)
- Café blinds
- Unfenced yard
- Fish cleaning sink
- Access to pontoon & marina frontage
- Lights, water & power are available on the marina pontoon
- There are swimming steps off the pontoon
- Marina pontoon is available for tethering of small boats on the short sides only
- Not suitable for young children due to property being unfenced
- Undercover garage parking for 2 cars
- Off-street driveway parking for 3 cars, with room for a boat
- 5 minute drive to beach
- Sorry, pets not permitted
Tariff Seasons & Rates for Marina Dream
|Low||1 May - 31 October.||$320|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Costing calculation: Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + administration fee = Total Price (displayed above). All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
Bonds & Fees
|Refundable Security Bond *||$300|