Parking spaces: 3
Meredith Place is a beachfront holiday rental situated only a few metres to Wallaroo North Beach. This property is ideal for two families with the convenience of a beachfront location at a great price.
This holiday rental accommodation features four bedrooms with 2 singles, 2 bunk beds, double and a queen. The bunk beds are designed for children, not suitable for adults. Pillows and quilts provided; bring your own linen and towels. Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office.
Meredith Place accommodation includes reverse-cycle air-conditioning (living room & 2 bedrooms) and 3 portable fans, two bathrooms - one with separate toilet and bath, indoor/outdoor seating and plenty of off street parking with room for boat.
There is an automatic washing machine and ocean views from the balcony that stretches two sides of the property. Dishwasher and induction hotplates in kitchen with microwave. Radio and large refrigerator/freezer and a smaller fridge in the kitchen.
There is a barbecue on the back veranda and nine steps at the front of the property as well as a gradual slope leading up to the main entrance to the property. Pets not permitted.
Double Bunk: 2
- 4 bedrooms - Queen, Double, 2 singles, 2 bunk beds
- sleeps 10 (maximum 8 adults due to bunk beds)
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Reverse-cycle airconditioning in living room & 2 bedrooms
- 3 portable fans
- 2 bathrooms- one with separate toilet and bath
- Dishwasher & induction hotplates in kitchen
- Radio in kitchen
- Large fridge/freezer and a smaller fridge in the kitchen
- 23 inch television
- DVD player
- Indoor/Outdoor seating
- Plenty of off street parking with room for boat
- Automatic washing machine
- Beachfront (road in front)
- Ocean views from the balcony that stretches 2 sides of the property
- Barbecue on the back veranda
- 9 steps at the front of the property as well as a gradual slope leading up to the main entrance to the property
- Sorry, pets not permitted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): Yes
Pet friendly: No
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $80.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Wallaroo North Beach
North Beach is a part of Wallaroo, and is located just to the north of the main township of Wallaroo. It extends from the Copper Cove Marina along the coast.
The popular township of North Beach is where the "shacks" line the beachfront, with many properties located on Otago Road. This area is a very popular spot in both summer and winter.
Wallaroo is just a 5 minute drive away and has many attractions and facilities for visitors. Shopping facilities include a large supermarket, bakery, butcher, many hotels, chemist, and plenty of restaurants or cafes to choose from.
The Wallaroo Heritage & Nautical Museum is worth a visit, and relives the fascinating history of the town, which was once a busy port that delivered copper to the world. George the Giant Squid is also a popular attraction at the museum.
The Wallaroo Jetty is perfect for fishing; but if you’re not a fisherman, seafood is fresh and plentiful from the many retail outlets around town. Several fishing charters operate from Wallaroo, and would be able to show you the best fishing spots.
The Wallaroo Jetty is also popular for divers with many types of sea life to discover and explore.
Wallaroo North Beach is approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.