Located at North Beach Wallaroo and just a short walk to the beach, Wallydune is a single level fenced pet-friendly holiday house with lots of entertainment options.
Sleeping up to 7 people, Wallydune has 3 bedrooms – queen & single, 2 single, double. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The main bathroom is located inside the house, with a bath, walk-in shower & vanity, and a separate toilet.
Wallydune has ceiling fans in all bedrooms, lounge room & kitchen, with air-conditioning in the lounge room and portable oil heater.
The lounge room has comfortable sofa seating with a large television (with HDMI port), board games, books & complimentary WiFi for guests. There is a Wii games console with Mario Cart & Wii Sports games.
Wallydune has a well-equipped kitchen with an electric stove, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, medium fridge with freezer on top; and a range of small kitchen appliances including slow cooker, air fryer, & sandwich maker.
There is a full laundry with a front load washing machine, clothes dryer & foldup clothesline in the yard.
In the rear yard is an entertaining area & bar located in an outside room, with lounge seating, a split-system air-conditioner, large wall-mounted television (with HDMI port) & medium fridge/freezer. The outside room includes a bathroom with a walk-in shower, vanity & toilet.
Outside, Wallydune has an undercover outdoor entertaining area on the rear verandah with dining facilities & hooded gas barbecue overlooking the lawned area in the fenced yard.
Guests can relax on the raised platform with outdoor seating enjoying sea views of North Beach, or play basketball or cricket on the lawn in the rear yard.
Pets are welcome inside at Wallydune by prior arrangement with Country Getaways. Just let the Country Getaways staff know when making a booking if you would like to bring a pet with you for your stay.
For those coming to fish, there is off-street parking for a boat and a fish cleaning sink in the yard; and the Wallaroo boat ramp is less than 10 minutes' drive away.
There is off-street driveway parking for 2 cars or a car & boat, with additional street parking in the side street.
Wallaroo is a short drive away with a range of shopping & dining opportunities including a large supermarket, chemist, hardware, cafes, restaurants, hotels and much more; or head to nearby Kadina or Moonta to explore more of the local area.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Double bed
- 3 Single beds
- 3 bedrooms – queen & single, 2 single, double
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Main bathroom with bath, walk-in shower & vanity
- Separate toilet
- Wall air-conditioning in lounge room
- Portable oil heater
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, lounge room & kitchen
- Large television with HDMI port in lounge room
- WiFi for guests' access
- Wii games console
- Wii games including Mario Cart & Wii Sports
- Board games
- Well equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine (guests need to bring compatible pods or purchase locally), & medium fridge with freezer on top
- Small kitchen appliances including slow cooker, air fryer, & sandwich maker
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Foldup clothesline in rear yard
- Entertaining area & bar in outside room
- Second bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity & toilet
- Split system air-conditioning in entertaining area & bar
- Large wall-mounted television (with HDMI ports)
- Medium sized fridge with freezer on top
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with dining facilities
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Fenced rear yard with 5-foot fence
- Lawned area
- Outdoor seating on raised platform with sea views
- Cricket set
- Basketball hoop
- Fish cleaning sink
- Off-street driveway parking for 2 cars or 1 car & a boat
- Additional street parking
- No guest access to shed
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - inside pets accepted
Tariff Seasons & Rates for Wallydune
|Low||1 May - 31 October.||$180|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Costing calculation: Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + administration fee = Total Price (displayed above). All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
Bonds & Fees
|Refundable Security Bond *||Payable before access details are provided (for online bookings, this is paid at the time of booking)||$300|
|Refundable pet bond||$100|