Located in the Wallaroo township and an easy walk to the main street, Blue Swimmers is a popular choice for holiday accommodation, with a swimming pool in the backyard of the renovated villa.
Blue Swimmers has 4 spacious bedrooms – queen, queen, queen, 2 singles; sleeping up to 8 people. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
There are 2 modern bathrooms at Blue Swimmers, with the main bathroom having a bath, shower & toilet; and the 2nd bathroom near the twin bedroom with a shower & toilet.
The wide hallway has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning, and there is a ceiling fan in the twin bedroom. The lounge room has air-conditioning along with an electric wood-look fire.
The living areas at Blue Swimmers are spacious & uncluttered, with modern light furnishings throughout.
The spacious lounge room has lounge seating, and a large television with USB port, HDMI cable & board games for guests to enjoy during their stay.
Blue Swimmers has a fully equipped kitchen and adjacent dining area, with the kitchen having a dishwasher, microwave, large fridge/freezer & coffee machine (guests need to bring Nespresso-compatible pods to use).
Outside the rear yard is fully fenced, with an undercover entertaining area with dining, seating & a hooded gas barbecue overlooking the swimming pool.
The saltwater swimming pool makes Blue Swimmers an excellent choice for families looking for a holiday house on Yorke Peninsula, or for those wanting to explore the beach, it’s just a 10-minute walk away.
There is off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles, with room for a boat to be parked behind the fence. For those coming to fish, the boat ramp & jetty are just a short drive away and Blue Swimmers has a fish cleaning area for guests.
Blue Swimmers is sure to please families looking for spacious accommodation for these next Yorke Peninsula holiday; and with 4 bedrooms and no bunk beds, Blue Swimmers is also a great option for workers or tradies working on Yorke Peninsula; and is just a short walk to the hospital.
In a perfect location at Wallaroo, Blue Swimmers has easy walking access to the main street, marina, coffee shops, tavern or Office Beach, all within 10 minutes of the holiday house.
Or just a 5 minutes’ drive away is North Beach & North Beach township, with a long white beach perfect for exploring or enjoying a coffee at North Beach Kitchen.
- 4 bedrooms - Queen, Queen, Queen, 2 singles
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Main bathroom with bath, shower & toilet
- 2nd bathroom with shower & toilet
- Wide hallway with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in lounge room
- Ceiling fan in twin bedroom
- Electric wood-look fire
- Spacious lounge room with large television with USB port & HDMI cable
- Board games
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave & large fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine (guests need to bring Nespresso-compatible coffee pods or purchase locally)
- Front load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area with dining & seating overlooking swimming pool
- Saltwater swimming pool (3.5m x 7.5m) with pool fencing
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Fully fenced rear yard
- No garage access for guests
- Good off-street parking with space for 3 vehicles
- Room for a boat off-street behind fence
- 5 minutes’ walk to Wallaroo main street & 2 hotels
- Wallaroo beach located 10 minutes’ walk away
- Sorry, pets not permitted