Parking spaces: 3
Located in the Wallaroo township and an easy walk to the main street, Blue Swimmers is a popular choice for holiday accommodation, with a swimming pool in the backyard of the renovated villa.
Blue Swimmers has 4 spacious bedrooms – queen, queen, queen, 2 singles; sleeping up to 8 people. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
There are 2 modern bathrooms at Blue Swimmers, with the main bathroom having a bath, shower & toilet; and the 2nd bathroom near the twin bedroom with a shower & toilet.
The wide hallway has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning, and there is a ceiling fan in the twin bedroom. The lounge room has air-conditioning along with an electric wood-look fire.
The living areas at Blue Swimmers are spacious & uncluttered, with modern light furnishings throughout.
The spacious lounge room has lounge seating, and a large television with USB port, HDMI cable & board games for guests to enjoy during their stay.
Blue Swimmers has a fully equipped kitchen and adjacent dining area, with the kitchen having a dishwasher, microwave, large fridge/freezer & coffee machine (guests need to bring Nespresso-compatible pods to use).
Outside the rear yard is fully fenced, with an undercover entertaining area with dining, seating & a hooded gas barbecue overlooking the swimming pool.
The saltwater swimming pool makes Blue Swimmers an excellent choice for families looking for a holiday house on Yorke Peninsula, or for those wanting to explore the beach, it’s just a 10-minute walk away.
There is off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles, with room for a boat to be parked behind the fence. For those coming to fish, the boat ramp & jetty are just a short drive away and Blue Swimmers has a fish cleaning area for guests.
Blue Swimmers is sure to please families looking for spacious accommodation for these next Yorke Peninsula holiday; and with 4 bedrooms and no bunk beds, Blue Swimmers is also a great option for workers or tradies working on Yorke Peninsula; and is just a short walk to the hospital.
In a perfect location at Wallaroo, Blue Swimmers has easy walking access to the main street, marina, coffee shops, tavern or Office Beach, all within 10 minutes of the holiday house.
Or just a 5 minutes’ drive away is North Beach & North Beach township, with a long white beach perfect for exploring or enjoying a coffee at North Beach Kitchen.
- 4 bedrooms - Queen, Queen, Queen, 2 singles
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Main bathroom with bath, shower & toilet
- 2nd bathroom with shower & toilet
- Wide hallway with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in lounge room
- Ceiling fan in twin bedroom
- Electric wood-look fire
- Spacious lounge room with large television with USB port & HDMI cable
- Board games
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave & large fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine (guests need to bring Nespresso-compatible coffee pods or purchase locally)
- Front load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area with dining & seating overlooking swimming pool
- Saltwater swimming pool (3.5m x 7.5m) with pool fencing
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Fully fenced rear yard
- No garage access for guests
- Good off-street parking with space for 3 vehicles
- Room for a boat off-street behind fence
- 5 minutes’ walk to Wallaroo main street & 2 hotels
- Wallaroo beach located 10 minutes’ walk away
- Sorry, pets not permitted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: No
Washing Machine: Yes
Refundable Security Bond: $250.00
Cleaning fee: $90.00
Administration fee: $25.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
Wallaroo is located in the Copper Coast, near the top of Yorke Peninsula on the western side.
With some great beaches and an upgraded foreshore area, Wallaroo is a favourite holiday destination. New shopping locations, plus a choice of pubs, cafes or restaurants make it a vibrant place to visit.
The Wallaroo Heritage & Nautical Museum is worth a visit, and relives the fascinating history of the town, which was once a busy port that delivered copper to the world. George the Giant Squid is also a popular attraction at the museum.
The Wallaroo Jetty is perfect for fishing; but if you’re not a fisherman, seafood is fresh and plentiful from the many retail outlets around town. Several fishing charters operate out of the harbour and would be able to show you the best fishing spots.
The jetty is also popular for divers with many types of sea life to discover and explore. Wallaroo is a deep sea port that is home to the Spencer Gulf prawn boat fleet; and the Copper Cove Marina, with its twisting waterfront homes has made Wallaroo popular for retiring farmers and holiday makers alike.
Wallaroo is a well serviced town containing everything you would need within a short walk or 5 minute drive from your accommodation.
Just to the north is the popular North Beach Township where the "shacks" line the beachfront. This area is a very popular spot in both summer and winter.
Wallaroo is approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.