Parking spaces: 2
Manyana (Spanish for 'tomorrow') offers sweeping ocean views of Wool Bay from the front balcony and lounge area.
Tastefully decorated, Manyana is located on a large block on Wool Bay’s Esplanade, a short distance from the jetty and boat ramp. Wool Bay has great fishing, and is known for some of the best squid in South Australia!
Wool Bay has a secluded swimming beach with a pontoon, and is accessible for swimming even at low tide. Why not stroll along the cliff top walks and enjoy the view?
Manyana is a great spot to do as much, or as little, as you like!
Double Bunk: 1
- 3 bedrooms - Queen, 2 single, bunk + single.
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows supplied
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with shower
- Spa bath
- 2nd bathroom, with toilet & shower is located outside
- Well equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine & blender
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- combustion heater (wood supplied)
- DVD player and stereo
- Barbecue, with gas supplied
- Large covered outdoor deck area with ocean views
- Outdoor fire area (please adhere to fire ban regulations)
- Front load washing machine (BYO detergent for a front load machine)
- Fish cleaning facility
- Off-street parking with room for boats and cars
- Sorry, pets not permitted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: No
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $70.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Wool Bay
Wool Bay is a small town on the eastern coastline of southern Yorke Peninsula.
A quiet hideaway, Wool Bay has a long jetty and is a very popular spot for catching many varieties of seafood including squid.
On the cliff tops just above the jetty are the remains of the lime kilns that once were common on this part of the peninsula and used to burn lime.
The Wool Bay beach is great for swimming in summer and has a public shelter shed which is a meeting point for all holiday makers.
There are no shops at Wool Bay, but nearby Stansbury and Yorketown both have a supermarket, butcher, chemist and hardware store and are an easy 15 minute drive away.
Wool Bay is approximately 2 ½ hours from Adelaide.