Manyana (Spanish for 'tomorrow') offers sweeping ocean views of Wool Bay from the front balcony and lounge area.
Tastefully decorated, Manyana is located on a large block on Wool Bay’s Esplanade, a short distance from the jetty and boat ramp. Wool Bay has great fishing, and is known for some of the best squid in South Australia!
Wool Bay has a secluded swimming beach with a pontoon, and is accessible for swimming even at low tide. Why not stroll along the cliff top walks and enjoy the view?
Manyana is a great spot to do as much, or as little, as you like!
- 3 bedrooms - Queen, 2 single, bunk + single.
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows supplied
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with shower
- Spa bath
- 2nd bathroom, with toilet & shower is located outside
- Well equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine & blender
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- combustion heater (wood supplied)
- DVD player and stereo
- Barbecue, with gas supplied
- Large covered outdoor deck area with ocean views
- Outdoor fire area (please adhere to fire ban regulations)
- Front load washing machine (BYO detergent for a front load machine)
- Fish cleaning facility
- Off-street parking with room for boats and cars
- Sorry, pets not permitted