Parking spaces: 2
Gippy’s holiday house is located halfway between the township of Moonta and Moonta Bay. This holiday accommodation is just a 3 minute drive to both Moonta township and Moonta Bay jetty. A walk to either, would take you about 10 minutes.
Gippy’s is a modern 4 bedroom holiday house that can sleep up to 8 guests. There are 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets with 1 bath. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioner plus ceiling fans in all rooms makes for a comfortable holiday rental.
Relax in the leather lounge with home theatre. The accommodation has 3 televisions in total. Well equipped kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer. Front load washing machine and dryer. You can entertain your guests under the shady veranda and outdoor entertaining area with hooded BBQ.
You can even whip up a pizza in the outdoor pizza oven . Fish cleaning sink provided at rear of property. Garage parking for 2 cars. Secure rear yard. Pets permitted by arrangement.
- 4 bedroom – queen with ensuite, queen, double, single with trundle
- sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO all linen
- Optional linen hire through Country Getaways office
- 2 bathrooms – one with bath
- 2 toilets
- RC ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans in all rooms
- 3 televisions – one in lounge with home theatre, master bedroom and one under back deck
- Well equipped kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
- BBQ with hood plus pizza oven for your use
- Shaded rear pergola with outdoor dining table and chairs
- Fish cleaning sink at rear
- Front load washing machine and dryer
- Some board games provided
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- A 3 minute drive to both Moonta Bay jetty and Moonta township
- Secure rear yard
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Cleaning fee: $70.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Moonta Bay
Moonta Bay is located on the coast near Moonta & Port Hughes and is surrounded by white sandy coves and beaches with clear blue waters. Country Getaways has a number of accommodation places available throughout the township, varying from basis to luxury.
Choose from beachfront, close to beach or a few minutes walk away. There are restaurants and cafes; and nearby Moonta has a large supermarket, antiques stores and a variety of retail shops.
There is something for everyone here.
Moonta Bay is approximately a 1½ hour drive from Adelaide.